The five-day program will focus on these aspects while providing an overview or more comprehensive uses of ultrasound, such as: basic principles of knobology & practical system orientation.
- Peripheral vessel recognition & nerve scanning techniques
- Ultrasound needle guidance techniques
- eFAST scanning techniques, and blunt abdominal trauma overview
- Paediatric GIT: rectal diameter and bowel motility
- Overview of yloric stenosis, intussuception, appendicitis, ovarian torsion, and the challenges of these assessments
- Renal and bladder assessments and their value in the young febrile patient with UTI
- Lung pathology: effusions, drainage guidance, and the sonographic appearance of pneumonia and pulmonary oedema