- Practical Physics of Ultrasound
- Artifacts & Image optimisation
- Ultrasound Anatomy & Pathological Appearances
- Interventional Techniques
- Multiple practical tutorial sessions in small groups
This two-day course is designed to assist Nuclear Medicine Scientists / Technologists to commence using ultrasound for focused breast tumour and lymph node identification and needle-guided peritumoural injections. The course also covers ultrasound guided vascular access for cannulations.
The course will comprise of presentations, case-based learning, demonstrations of technique and small tutor group with hands-on scanning with volunteer, live-models and phantoms with tutor guidance.
3 days course$2,700.00