- Basic doppler physics, “knobology” and artefacts
- Haemodynamics & spectral analysis
- Probe manipulation techniques
- Scanning arteroivenous fistula for dialysis
- Needle guidance techniques
This two-day course has been specifically designed for renal dialysis nurses who aim to apply portable ultrasound techniques to assess arteriovenous fistula. There is an emphasis on the practical aspects of covered topics with comprehensive “hands-on” tuition, led by experienced team of expert sonographers. Low student/tutor ratios ensure comprehensive practical tuition in a personalised fashion.
3 days course$2,475.00
4 days course$3,200.00