- To discuss individual prior knowledge & skill
- To discuss individual challenges
- To improve understanding of the clinical questions that can be answered with Point of Care Ultrasound (PoCUS).
- To improve the ability to acquire ultrasound images.
- To improve the use of transducer movements – one at a time
- To improve the use of ultrasound buttons
- To improve recognition of normal ultrasound appearances
- Continue to understand when to on-refer
- Explanation of isolated hand movements to improve images.
- How to establish fetal presentation & lie
- To use a systematic approach to planning fetal biometry.
- How to acquire correct planes for biometry measurements.
- How to acquire AFI & Cord Doppler measurements
Cervix & placenta